Bankston Gronning O'Hara, P.C.
law firm ANCHORAGE Alaska
MARK W. FULLMER
601 West 5th Avenue, Suite 900
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Effective January 1, 2017, Mark Fullmer joins BGO as an Of Counsel attorney. He has an LL.M. in Taxation and while in Law School, he was a member of the Law Review.
Mark helps clients with estate planning, business planning, estate and trust administration, and tax planning and reporting.
Mark was raised in Colorado and moved to Alaska in ....
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, LL.M (Tax), 1990, J.D., 1989
- Editor (...), Denver University Law Review
University of Hawai'i, Manoa, B.A., 1979
- Accounting Reports in Trusts & Estates
- Business Formation & Governance
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Valuation
- Buy-Sell Agreements/Shareholder Agreements
- Buying & Selling Businesses/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Charitable Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Commercial Transactions
- Complex Estate Structures
- Corporate Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Return Preparation & Audits
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Family Foundations
- Fiduciary Law
- Generation-Skipping Tax Return Preparation & Audits
- Gift Tax Return Preparation & Audits
- Life Insurance Due Diligence
- LLC Law
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Partnership Law
- Probate Law
- Risk Management
- Secured Transactions
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Law
- Trust Administration
- Trust Planning
- Trust Reformation/Modification
COURTS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Alaska, 1990
- United States Tax Court, 1996
- Bankston Gronning O’Hara, P.C., Of Counsel 2017 to Present
- State of Alaska, Appeals Officers, Department of Revenue, June 1998 to ...
- Internal Revenue Service, Attorney (Estate Tax), Anchorage, AK, March 1991 to June 1998.
- Hughes Thorness et. al, Anchorage, AK, Associate Attorney, September 1990 to March 1991.
- Past Adjunct Instructor in Law and Accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorge and Charter College.
- Master Sergeant E-8, U.S. Army Reserve, Retired.
- U.S. Army, Active Duty, 1980 through 1986 as well as in the 1970s.
Copyright 2014-2017 by Bankston Gronning O'Hara, P.C. All rights reserved.